Seymour- April 26- Reminder: SEYMOUR RACEWAY PARK
Workers 7 PM Please bring drivers license or photo ID and Social Security card
General Driver information to follow approx 7:30 – 7:45Being held at Doxbee’s Banquet and Buffet, just south of Seymour on HWY C
Seymour, April 25- The countdown is entering the final 6 days for the first official event at the new Seymour Raceway Park.
The track crew is busy getting the re-surfaced 1/3 mile banked clay oval ready for the first of 2 open test and tune sessions, this Sunday evening, May 1, starting at 5 PM. The second will follow next Sunday, May 8, with the season opener to be held on Sunday night, May 15, with racing at 6PM.
The test and tune sessions will be open at anyone wishing to shake down their cars and try out the new surface on the track. Track Crew will also be able to see how the new surface responds to race like conditions.
The pit will open at 3 PM. Any division is welcome, with the admission $15.00 per person. There will be a brief drivers meeting at 4:45 with the track opening at 5 PM. The track will remain open until 8 PM.
The grandstand will be open FREE for fans wishing to watch.
It will also be an opportunity for drivers to get paperwork filled out before the season opener, to help lessen the usual hectic opening night at the back gate.
Final adjustments to the 2016 schedule are almost complete so information can be available on the May 8 practice.
For any other information, please call Dave at 920-231-1157,
WORKER and GENERAL DRIVERS MEETING
April 21- Seymour Raceway Park will be holding a pair of meetings this coming Tuesday night, April 26 at Doxbee’s Supper Club in Seymour.
All 2016 workers are encouraged to attend a general information meeting at 7 PM. Following a brief presentation, All paperwork will be handed out and staff will assist in getting everything filled out.
Everyone needs to bring along a drivers license, or state photo ID. If neither is available, a school ID will also be acceptable. Also, your social security card.
Following the workers portion, a General Drivers meeting will be held to discuss and hand out information for the fast approaching season.
Updates will be given on the track and other projects at the track.
Also, the 2 open Test and Tune sessions on May 1 and 8, all leading up to the season opener on Sunday May 15.
Paperwork will also be available to get filled out and turned in at the meeting or brought back out to the track.
Any further information about the meetings can be obtained by calling Dave at 920-231-1157
- March 10 update
- OPEN MEETING TONIGHT JANUARY 25
- January 25th meeting info
- OPEN MEETING MONDAY JANUARY 25TH
- UPDATE JANUARY 15, 2016
- Merry Christmas
- N.E.W. DIRT/SEYMOUR SPEEDWAY STATUS
- 2015 Seymour Speedway Season Wrap Up
- Banquet Saturday November 14 - reminder
- 2015 BANQUET INFORMATION
- Drivers payoff
- NO Race in Seymour this week, September 20, Championships final after last race
- URGENT NOTICE NO RACE SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 6
- Last Race THIS Sunday
- Final Race this Sunday, September 6th
- Point Battles AMP UP Tonight at Seymour
- 2nd Last race tomorrow, Sunday August 30, at Seymour
- Point races Tight Heading into final 2 weeks
- Last Practice TONIGHT
- IT'S RACE DAY, TODAY, IN SEYMOUR
- BIG Race Sunday in Seymour
- Giddy Up Western Wear Kids Club Sponsor Sunday
- Seymour Ready for Late Models on Sunday
- Summer Holiday Classic Finale this Sunday, August 23, at Seymour
- Fann Appreciation TODAY, Sunday, August 16 at Seymour
- All Set for tomorrow night at Seymour
- $5.00 admission Sunday at Seymour
- Fan Appreciation Night Sunday at Seymour
- Practice TONIGHT
- Busy day set for today, Sunday August 9
- Important update for August 9
- Speedway ready for tomorrow, Sunday, August 9
- Kids Club Coint Toss this week
- Seymour rained out
- Racing ON tonight
- IRA Update #2 11 AM
- Seymour August 2 UPDATE
- IRA Sprints at Seymour TONIGHT, August 2
- IRA Sprints HERE tomorrow, Sunday August 2
Page 1 of 35