Seymour, January 17 – Just a reminder of the Seymour Raceway Park open meeting which will take place on Monday night, January 25, at 7 PM at Doxbees in Seymour.
SEYMOUR RACEAY PARK UPDATE
Oshkosh, January 15 4 PM - After all of the weather delays over the past several weeks, I am very happy to finally report that the NEW CLAY has started to make its way to the track.
Since getting the go ahead in early December, rain and then a foot of snow, kept the plan on hold. With the recent break, the track was plowed off and the work was able to start today.
I have to personally THANK:
Wayne Roffers for all his efforts to get this project going from our first meeting. Co-ordinating everything from the trucks, along with son Chad, and getting the access into the quarry.
Tom Schmidt and Bobby Wanner for working up and now plowing off the track, and the access into and around the fairgrounds for the work to take place.
Jim Swinkle for providing the dozer on such short notice to get everything put into place.
Also the Fair Association for allowing the work to be done while we finish up our contract.
It will take a few more days to get everything completed, but it will make things much easier to get set up for the racing season in a couple months.
There will be an open meeting on Monday evening, January 25, at 7 PM at Doxbee’s in Seymour, to present the plans for Seymour Raceway Park in 2016.
The current Seymour Speedway web site and facebook page will continue to be used as work to change over are completed.
I will post some of the details over the next few days so there is a “Heads Up” prior to the meeting on the 25th.
Once again, a BIG THANK YOU to everyone that has helped make this transition possible, and for the personal support from the racing community.
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all
Look forward to an EXCITING NEW YEAR.
- N.E.W. DIRT/SEYMOUR SPEEDWAY STATUS
- 2015 Seymour Speedway Season Wrap Up
- Banquet Saturday November 14 - reminder
- 2015 BANQUET INFORMATION
- Drivers payoff
- NO Race in Seymour this week, September 20, Championships final after last race
- URGENT NOTICE NO RACE SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 6
- Last Race THIS Sunday
- Final Race this Sunday, September 6th
- Point Battles AMP UP Tonight at Seymour
- 2nd Last race tomorrow, Sunday August 30, at Seymour
- Point races Tight Heading into final 2 weeks
- Last Practice TONIGHT
- IT'S RACE DAY, TODAY, IN SEYMOUR
- BIG Race Sunday in Seymour
- Giddy Up Western Wear Kids Club Sponsor Sunday
- Seymour Ready for Late Models on Sunday
- Summer Holiday Classic Finale this Sunday, August 23, at Seymour
- Fann Appreciation TODAY, Sunday, August 16 at Seymour
- All Set for tomorrow night at Seymour
- $5.00 admission Sunday at Seymour
- Fan Appreciation Night Sunday at Seymour
- Practice TONIGHT
- Busy day set for today, Sunday August 9
- Important update for August 9
- Speedway ready for tomorrow, Sunday, August 9
- Kids Club Coint Toss this week
- Seymour rained out
- Racing ON tonight
- IRA Update #2 11 AM
- Seymour August 2 UPDATE
- IRA Sprints at Seymour TONIGHT, August 2
- IRA Sprints HERE tomorrow, Sunday August 2
- Racing returns THIS Sunday August 2 at Seymour
- NO RACE TODAY, JULY 26, IRA NEXT AUGUST 2
- Seymour off Sunday, July 26, IRA returns August 2
- Sunday, Race Day in Seymour. WDLMA joins the fun TONIGHT
- Seymour TOMORROW Sunday July 19
- Seymour Schedule Busy the Next 3 Weeks
Page 15 of 47