SRP TONIGHT, SUNDAY JUNE 12
Seymour, June 12 – I t looks like a perfect day has finally arrived on a Sunday.
Seymour Raceway Park is set to present a full night of racing on the 1/3/ mile banked clay oval at the Outagamie County Fairgrounds is Seymour, TONIGHT, Sunday June 12.
For the first time in four tries in 2016, weather will not be an issue for anyone. Just come on out and enjoy competing or watching the Street Stocks, IMCA Sport Mods, Coors Light IMCA Stock Cars and tonight, the INEX Wisconsin Dirt Legends, making their second appearance of the season.
Pit opens at 3 PM.
Fee is $25.00 to enter the pit, 14 and up. Also 12 & 13 if division rules allow you to compete. 13 and under will be admitted free with all proper insurance forms filled out and on file. As will as drivers qualified for the appearance bonus program.
Late sign in at 5:15
Drivers meeting at 5:30
Racing starts at 6 PM.
Drivers Note: Sign in bonus possible if entered before cut off.
Coors Light IMCA Stocks cars collected the flag to flag bonus opening night, which increases if repeated tonight.
IMCA Sport Mods
Coors Light IMCA Stock Cars
Opens at 4 PM
Adults 19-54 $13.00
Students 13-18 and Seniors 55+ $9.00
Kids 12 and under FREE with paid adult.
Family Pass $49.00, includes 2 adult and either 2 student or senior tickets, 4 hot dogs and can soda or water.
Full line of concessions available all night long. Bonnie and crew also have the custard machine all ready to help you stay cool on a warm night.
Pack up the family and join the fun at Seymour Raceway Park, tonight.
Racing at 6 PM.
We appreciate choosing to spend part of your racing weekend with us.
SRP TOMORROW, SUNDAY JUNE 12
Seymour June 11- Seymour Raceway Park is getting set to host a full night of racing on the 1/3 mile banked clay oval tomorrow night, Sunday June 12.
A very positive forecast, finally, will be the best weather conditions of the season, which has seen three out of four events rained out.
The three regular weekly divisions, Coors Light IMCA Stock Cars, IMCA Sport Mods and Street Stocks will be joined by the INEX Dirt Legends cars , making their second appearance of the season.
On Sunday June 19, GSR Racing Supplies will be sponsoring the Kids Club Bike Give away. Any youngster 12 and under is eligible to sign up an possibly win one of several bikes donated by GSR.
Then on Sunday June 26, the Badger Midgets will be making a rare Northeaster Wisconsin visit to SRP. They will be joined by the Micro 600 mini sprints along with our regular weekly lineup.
Joe Verdegan will also be on hand with a “Life In The Past Lane” book signing event, that was supposed to be part of the season opener on May 15. Veteran drivers with articles in the book, J.J. Smith, Roger Paul, Dave Valentyn and Denny Teschke will join Joe for the evening to sign your copies of the book as well. This should be an enjoyable time to share and listen to stories of their past experiences.
Sunday July 3rd will see the Summer Holiday Classic series present their first event of the season after the Memorial Dar event was rained out.. The IMCA Modifieds will highlight the program which will also see the IRA Outlaw Sprint Cars, bring their 50th Anniversary celebration to SRP for their only appearance of the season. Joining the full night of action will be the IMCA Sport Mods.
Pit area opens at 3 PM with the grandstand opening at 4 PM. Racing starts at 6 PM, every Sunday night.
Seymour Raceway Park would like to THANK everyone for their support trying to get the season off and running .
Looks like Sunday night will be a perfect one.
SRP TEST AND TUNE TONIGHT, TUESDAY JUNE 7
Seymour, June 7- Seymour Raceway Park WILL be hosting their scheduled Test and Tune session tonight, Tuesday, June 7, at the 1/3 mile banked clay oval.
Pit will open at 4:30
Track will be open from 5 – 8 PM.
Any division is welcome.
Drivers can use the time to just get seat time or to work out any other issue on their cars.
Cost is $15.00 per person to enter the pit.
Grandstand will be open free for anyone wishing to watch.
The 2016 schedule will continue this Sunday, June 12, hopefully. Following the third rain out in four tries this season, the three regular divisions, Street Stocks, IMCA Sport Mods and Coors Light IMCA Stock Cars will be joined by the INEX Dirt Legends.
Gates open at 4 with racing at 6 PM.
- WEATHER BLOWS OUT SRP, AGAIN
- SRP - TONIGHT - Sunday June 5th
- SRP RAINED OUT
- SRP BUDWEISER SUMMER HOLIDAY CLASSIC TONIGHT, SUNDAY MAY 29
- SRP opener NEXT week.... Practice TODAY
- SRP Season Opener postponed, until Sunday May 22/ Practice today Sunday May 15 3 - 6
- Pactice canelled wednesday Season Opener still set for Sunday May 15
- Test and Tune TODAY Sunday May 8
- SEYMOUR RACEWAY PARK SAYS...
- Test & Tume Sunday May 8 - 5 - 8
- April 30 update
- MEETING TONIGHT
- TEST & TUNE THIS SUNDAY MAY 1 AT RACEWAY PARK
- SRP MEETINGS THIS TUESDAY APRIL 26
- March 10 update
- OPEN MEETING TONIGHT JANUARY 25
- January 25th meeting info
- OPEN MEETING MONDAY JANUARY 25TH
- UPDATE JANUARY 15, 2016
- Merry Christmas
- N.E.W. DIRT/SEYMOUR SPEEDWAY STATUS
- 2015 Seymour Speedway Season Wrap Up
- Banquet Saturday November 14 - reminder
- 2015 BANQUET INFORMATION
- Drivers payoff
- NO Race in Seymour this week, September 20, Championships final after last race
- URGENT NOTICE NO RACE SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 6
- Last Race THIS Sunday
- Final Race this Sunday, September 6th
- Point Battles AMP UP Tonight at Seymour
- 2nd Last race tomorrow, Sunday August 30, at Seymour
- Point races Tight Heading into final 2 weeks
- Last Practice TONIGHT
- IT'S RACE DAY, TODAY, IN SEYMOUR
- BIG Race Sunday in Seymour
- Giddy Up Western Wear Kids Club Sponsor Sunday
- Seymour Ready for Late Models on Sunday
- Summer Holiday Classic Finale this Sunday, August 23, at Seymour
- Fann Appreciation TODAY, Sunday, August 16 at Seymour
Page 5 of 43