Seymour June 8- The Seymour Speedway will be hosting another open practice session Tuesday night, June 9 from 5-8.
The track will be open for anyone to take laps to test, tune or just get seat time.
Pit pass is $15. for anyone entering the pit. Grandstand will be open free.
Full five division racing program will return this Sunday evening sponsored by Ben’s Small Engine and Rooster’s Pub and Grub.
The night will be topped with the Spectator Elimninators.
Racing starts at 5:30 Pm every Sunday.
Seymour, June 7-11 AM As of right now, the Seymour Speedway is planning on racing tonight with a full five division program which will be sponsored by Baumgart Tire of Appleton and the Whistle Inn of Nichols.
The rain that came through this morning has stopped. Track is wet but will be fine. Pit is wet.
Weather has different opinions on the rest of the day. Some say this should be the end and will clear up this afternoon. Another says it will rain throughout the afternoon.
We will wait until noon to make a final decision.
We hope we can see you tonight.
Will keep you posted.
Seymour, June 3- A brief update on this week and a couple changes starting this week at the Seymour Speedway.
Baumgart Tire of Appleton and Whistle Inn of Nichols are the sponsors for the racing program this Sunday June 7. Along with the 5 regular divisions competing this week will be the INEX Legends and the Thunder Trucks.
There will be another open practice sessions at the track this coming Tuesday, June 9 from 5 – 8. A perfect time to test and tune your cars. Cost is $15 per person entering the pit. Grandstand will be open free of charge.
The club is also altering its weekly payoff procedure. Starting this week, drivers payoff will be available on race night for ½ hour after the last race, at the main ticket booth behind the grandstand. Drivers can also talk with track officials in the same time period by the payoff. Those that do not wish to collect on race night, will be available in the usual spot the following week.
The Seymour Speedway is now part of RAINED OUT.COM. Check out the web site, www.seymoursuperspeedway.net, on how to connect to this service.
Hopeing that the weather co-operates again this week to follow up last weeks great racing.
Pit opens at 3:30
Grandstand at 4:00
Racing at 5:30.
Running order this week:
O’Reilly Auto Parts IMCA Sport Mods
Turbo Blue Street Stocks
Budweiser IMCA Modifieds
Coors Light IMCA Stock Cars
Hope to see you all this Sunday, June 7, at the Seymour Speedway.
- Seymour WILL RACE today, Sunday May 31
- Ready to Race on Sunday May 31
- RACES CANCELLED TODAY
- Holiday Classic TODAY
- Summer HLIDAY CLASSIC Sunday at Seymour
- Seymour RAINED OUT
- Racing TONIGHT at Seymour
- Seymour Set for Sunday
- PRACTICE TONIGHT MAY 12
- Races CANCELLED Today, May 10
- Seymour Sundasy May 10
- RACING TODAY, MAY 3 - 5:30
- Racing May 1 at Seymour
- Racing resumes this Sunday in Seymour
- NO racing today, returns next week
- Update for this week
- Seymour "OFF" this week
- SUNDAY RACE DAY
- Seymour Sunday April 19
- Ready for Sunday Opener
- Racing THIS Sunday at 5:30
- TODAY Saturday at Seymour
- Races Saturday April 11 STILL ON
- Racing set for Saturday afternoon at 1 PM
- Bonus for Seymour this Saturday, April 11
- This week Saturday April 11...,1 PM
- SPRING THAW TODAY 1 PM
- Set to Race Saturday at Seymour
- PRACTICE this evening, RACE Tomorrow
- SPRING THAW THIS SATURDAY, practice Friday
- Spring Thaw this Saturday, April 4, Practice Friday
- Seymour speedway up date
- Seymour practice Saturday, first race April 4
- Spring Thaw Updates
- 2015 Spring Thaw Saturday April 4
Page 8 of 20